I'm trying to work out what to do about going to see Clutch. They've cancelled a chunk of their European tour, including both the gigs in the Netherlands. There's one in Bremen I was hoping to go to instead, but it's sold out. That leaves:
- a festival in Münster, where they're on for an hour at 1am
- four gigs in the UK, but all on weekdays therefore requiring 2 days off, plus, UK: sorry, but I've been there a lot
- a Sunday night in Luxembourg, but I just went there a few weeks ago, so no fun going again right now
- Saturday night in Thessaloniki, Sunday night in Athens. That means plane not train, but I'm sort of thinking, I've never been to Greece...
- And yet, a Thursday night in Gothenburg, which means 2 days off and a plane too, and it's a festival, but it's a warm-up day so they're sort of headlining it, and on after Motorhead...